PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY
AroundThen Ltd. ("we," or "us") operates the AroundThen mobile app and related website ("AroundThen"). By using AroundThen in any way, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use AroundThen.
- Who May Use AroundThen: You must be at least 13 years old to use AroundThen. Use is void where prohibited. By using AroundThen, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- License to Use AroundThen: AroundThen Ltd. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use AroundThen for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. Except as expressly permitted by AroundThen Ltd. in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble AroundThen. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage AroundThen. All rights not expressly granted by AroundThen Ltd. are reserved.
- What information we may collect about you
- What we use that information for
- What third-party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using AroundThen; and
- With whom we share that information
- Registration: To use AroundThen, you must register an account using your LinkedIn login, meaning you are authorising us to access certain information in your LinkedIn account.
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion: This Agreement begins on the date you first use AroundThen and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof. AroundThen Ltd. may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if AroundThen Ltd. determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
- Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
- You are soley responsible for your interactions with other AroundThen users. You understand that AroundThen Ltd currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its users. AroundThen Ltd also does not inquire into the backgrounds of all of its users or attempt to verify the statements of its users.
- In no event shall AroundThen Ltd be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, bodily injury, death, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the AroundThen service or persons you meet through AroundThen.
- AroundThen Ltd. reserves the right to modify AroundThen. You are responsible for providing your own access to AroundThen.
- AroundThen Ltd. provides AroundThen on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use AroundThen at your own risk. AroundThen Ltd. expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, AroundThen Ltd. makes no representations or warranties:
- That AroundThen will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- That AroundThen Ltd. will continue to support any particular feature of AroundThen;
- Concerning sites and resources outside of AroundThen, even if linked to from AroundThen
- To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used AroundThen, and no warranties shall apply after such period.